Thursday, November 6, 2008

Personal Progress

Hey girls, I wanted to put a plug in for personal progress! I am off to a slow start, but Personal Progress is so different than it was when I was in Young Women's that I have been figuring everything out and I think I know where I am now! I am hoping that you can each bring your personal progress books to church Sunday so that I can take a look and see where each of you are, and what you need help with! PLEASE feel free to contact me at any time.

I can help you think of projects, help you accomplish projects, and help you incorporate things you already do in your lives into the personal progress program! It is such an important part of your Young Women experience, and I dont feel like it has been treated as such in the past. So here we are, starting fresh! We'll talk more in the coming weeks, and Ill give you a reminder call as well as this post, but REMEMBER!!: Personal Progress books to Sister Bori on Sunday!! Thanks gals!!


XXHUGSXX Sister Bori

No comments: